Monday, July 27, 2015

Chicken and Steak at the Tramshed

When we were planning our trip to London we looked up where Thomas Keller liked to eat when he visited London.  The Tramshed was one of the places he liked to eat.  I was not as impressed as I thought I might be with the cow and chicken they served.  However, their cocktails were quite amazing.





Half a chicken and chips for me.  Stuffing and seasoning on the chicken were too salty to my liking.  The puddings and cocktails were amazing though.



The artist Damien Hirst created this for the Tramshed's opening.  This is a tank of formaldehyde featuring a real cow and chicken.

2 comments:

  1. Having a great reading all about your culinary adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking the blog out Vaughn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!